When was the last time your hospital’s policy on medical equipment asset disposition or furniture removal was reviewed or updated?
- 72% – Within the last 2 years
- 14% – Within the last 3-5 years
- 14% – Unsure
Does your organization have a policy in place that addresses how the medical equipment assets are tracked and disposed of?
- 75% – Yes
- 10% – No
- 15% – Unsure
What are some of the most critical factors when looking to dispose of your furniture and surplus medical equipment?
- Managing ePHI data security (the hospital’s number one priority)
- Disposing of medical equipment and furniture in an environmentally safe way
- Freeing up warehouse space along with the hospital’s basement and hallway space
- Getting maximum resale value for surplus assets
- Minimizing vendors disposal cost to the hospital
If your hospital is looking to update their current policy on medical equipment asset disposition program:
- ZRG Medical follows strict NAID processes and guidelines to help customers manage and remove of any ePHI data found in the excess medical equipment.
- ZRG has a zero-landfill policy regarding the removal and disposal of all medical equipment and furniture. ZRG Medical adheres to the R2/ Seri standard for e-waste processing.
- ZRG offers prompt pickups and asset tracking through our customer portal with documentation such as a release of liability and certificate of destruction.
- ZRG offers maximum resale through our monthly auctions.
- ZRG Medical does not charge a fee to pick up your surplus assets.